Monday, January 5, 2009

Pasta and Some Tempeh Tacos

It's rather impressive how much I can give myself to do on a "free" day. I end up more stressed than my regular days, and I hardly get through my to-do list. Today was one of those days, but I'm at least getting to my (lazy) posting!


Above is a delicious spinach pasta I made early in December. I don't remember and can't find any inkling of what recipe I used, and I know I used one, but I thought I would put up a pic anyways. I do remember that we used a rice pasta of some brand, and it was tasty. Oh, the background on the picture is our new table cover! It's very festive and I love it.


Here, there's a pic of a more inspired night - I kind of winged a tempeh taco. I chopped up some onions, crumbled up some tempeh on the stove, added water, paprika, cumin, garlic powder, cayenne, salt and a pinch of cinnamon and sauteed it for a bit. It wasn't the best texture, but with the spices, it was super tasty. Add cilantro, avocado, lime juice and Valentina sauce on a crispy corn tortilla and I was in heaven. Tacos....mmmm...*drool*

No comments: