Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ouch


Times have not been the easiest lately, and I’m writing less as a result. It should probably be the other way around. I would like it to be the other way around someday…working on that. Anyways, I hurt my back pushing myself too hard while doing yoga in my bedroom. It was stupid, and I’m paying for it now. My back’s at least healing, and a lesson has been learned. So, happy ending…I guess. Regardless, that, and the fact that our new apartment still has no internet, all contributes to the stalling of my blog posts. I’m going to continue updating as much as I can, but it will keep in its stilted-ness until I am getting a steady supply of Inter-power.

I have too much Deadwood on the brain…I can't write tonight...must watch more Deadwood.

Oh, and my boyfriend just made an AMAZING dinner of butternut squash soup. Yum!

No comments: